I just returned from an amazing trip up to Nor-Cal. I went to high school with Jennifer & when she reached out to me to document her wedding I was beyond honored.
Its always a blast to head back to my home town and I could not be more proud of where im from. John & Jennifer were perfection, they were surrounded by such great family & friends the entire day. Our location was this unbelievable historic home in downtown Hollister. We had a very creative crew add to the radness:
Megan of http://www.thyme4catering.com/
Corrine of http://vaughnfloraldesign.com/
John & Jennifer...we wish you & your family all the best!
J
1 comments:
Justin - I am completely blown away! These photos are so beautifuly artistic; I am so impressed! You captured us on film, exactly how we felt on the inside. Thanks to your warm personality and special talent the images and feeling will last forever!
Post a Comment