I really dont have the vocabulary to express how amazing this wedding was. We shot up in Nor-Cal in the little town of Winters, CA. Truly one of the most unbelievable locations I have ever seen. Lex and T have a very natural chemistry and were game for any ideas we come up with....as you can see in the following images...an endless amount of work and creativity was poured into this one of a kind location and event. These kids know how to get it done and throw a party like no other. Huge thanks to all involved that help pull this off, including my badass crew. The orchestrator was the very creative Emarie of: http://www.asavvyevent.com/, E and her crew rocked it. We had a great crew of vendors that all killed it...some listed below. Lex and T .....I wish you all the best in your future endeavors together....we thank you for allowing us to be a part of such an amazing day.
J
http://justinleephotography.com/
http://www.asavvyevent.com/
http://somethingblufilms.com/
http://www2.buckhornsteakhouse.com/
1 comments:
such a rad day!!!!!
Post a Comment