Meet Christine & Adam.
These two came spinning into my world last minute mid-week to book an e-sesh and they both were such a breath of fresh air!
Adam is a chopper pilot in the Navy & was getting deployed the next morning. Seriously we had so much fun, these two have an amazing energy.
It was an honor to be there with them on the last day together and I cant tell you how much respect I have for the men and women who protect us
and protect the freedom that allows me to do what I love. Wish you both all the best in the coming months and we will see ya soon.
J
1 comments:
Justin: This is remarkable work. Admittedly, I am biased, but I think you did an excellent job of capturing the essence of the Adam and Christine we know. Still you managed to pull through some of their hidden beauty, qualities and traits in the moments and places you/they selected to shoot their photos. Ben Barreras
Post a Comment