5/31/09

desafios....

.


its late...i cant sleep...thats pretty normal! i have a lot on my mind. i had an interesting week to say the least. random challenges that came my way with know "scheduled appearance". i normally wouldn't blog such personal info...but why not. why not express my thoughts, its a good thing to do so. its good to be challenged, to be put in check sometimes. one grows from the challenge and learns from the situation. i learn to evolve and change from my constant perspective, but it is hard to wash away the feeling i get from being cut deep to the bone. when it comes to my work im completely unguarded, no seatbelt, no safety net, no warning label just dive in with my heart on my sleeve. it is truly all i know and i want nothing more than to shoot right now. to fix my current perspective. it clears my head. its a drug, its my drug of choice. to create, to feel through my lens, it hurts how thankful i am for that. everything is better when im shooting, nothing else matters, the world is small and im completely engulfed in what im doing...i want to feel that right now, right this second.
j

2 comments:

jessica said...

you are so 9 minutes and 23 secs

ryan wintermute said...

Thats Rad!